Jumat, 09 September 2011

Fructose tastes like me. Sweet.

Long time no see, people! Kekekekekeke.
Now this is getting awkward since I haven't blog for like...3 days. idontknow.
Oooooh there is so many homework and test this week. English, e-maths and e-maths, biology, history and so on and so forth. 
Omfg and I'm sick of them and I'm glad that today's FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GIT DOWN ON FRIDAY!!! But tomorrow's Saturday and there's this sickening Bimbel class.
I hope that tomorrow Immanuel won't come and invigilate our class. His face is so perverted. And annoying.
And my group needs to add some more points in our research draft. SO BBBBBBUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYY. KEKEKEKE i feel like a college student and that's so cool kekekekekke kekekekekk #NORAKLO
And right now I'm hungry. #14045moment
And then I haven't finished the Bahasa project yet. It was postponed to Monday. I don't even know what to do. And Seba is going to kill me on Monday. 'Anak ibu makin besar makin malas yaa sekarang! Cantik-cantik kok begini?!' #SEBASTYLE
And bytheway, the earthquake 3 days ago was cause by Seba. She fell down. Seriously. No joke.

#5typesofpeopleIhate
The content below is inappropriate for those GEER people. 

1. Boasters
    Seriously.... do we need to know what you have and what brands you wear? 
    No, we don't. 

2. Boys who love to interfere with girls' problems.
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GIRLS FEEL AND YOU HAD NEVER HAVE A PERIOD 
    BEFORE AND seriously are you girls?

3. 4L@y
     I'd been in this stage before and I regretted it. h1HIH1hIh1 wK@0wkAoekaowka      c0L1 ^^v

4. That people who loves to fight, you know, like fight bumbambumbam!
    If you want to fight, that's your problem. But please just don't write it at 
    Twitter. It's not too nice to see. humph.

5. That people who loves to bash people and stuff.
    These people, kay I can't stand these type of people. It's not that I didn't 
    bash people and complain about stuff but it's too much. 


Okay, I rant too much today. But SEBA'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT CHEERS ME UP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! God. Save. Me. From. All. These. Sins. AND AND AND should study, participate and keep my mouth shut during E-maths and A-maths. Kekekekekeke only God knows why. HAHAHAHAHA. 


#ThatHappyMoment when you cuci mata. So nice. My virgin eyes lost its virginity since Suwandi decided to cut his hair. Seriously. Alongke. Sorry, brader. And he sits in front of me. MY EYESSSS!!! And cuci mata literally means looking at hot boys or girls.

#pickone hot or cute? I prefer both but me myself isn't cute or hot HAHAHA. So lame.

And my 11:11 wishes are: Go to South Korea and visit the Teddy Bear museum. Have darker eyebrows. Good marks for all my class tests in all subject. Forgetting that someone and delete him right away from my contact. This is going to be perfect.

THIS IS A PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS! NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!!
Oke bobok dulu yaa. Sesuatu banget loh <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
http://www.nyan.cat

1 komentar: